Sunday 2 September 2012

What is Suspended animation?

 

Seriously What the Fuck is it?

Well my 200 blogger friends let me explain what it is as I usually do in my weird and frankly fucking wild blog post's.


Suspended animation is the art of shutting down life processes and then starting them up again. It's wild stuff, but it's not science fiction. (Just pseudoscience if you read my previous post)

Suspended animation can potentially help trauma and heart attack victims survive long enough to be treated which is very awesome. In fact I found a video from TEDTalks to explain it far better than I could. I'm way too nice to you guys.


 
I liked this video but I expected more of an applause when he said he saved thousands of babies, I mean come on, the dude is saving babies and the crowd barely made a noise. I applauded though.

No comments:

Post a Comment